There is a newer version of the District of Columbia Code
2013 District of Columbia Code
Division VIII — GENERAL LAWS
Title 44 — CHARITABLE AND CURATIVE INSTITUTIONS
Subtitle I — HEALTH RELATED INSTITUTIONS
Chapter 9 — MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Subchapter I — DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Section 44-901 — Findings and purposes.
- Section 44-902 — Definitions.
- Section 44-903 — Development of plan for mental health system for the District.
- Section 44-904 — Congressional review of system implementation plan.
- Section 44-905 — Transition provisions for employees of the Hospital.
- Section 44-906 — Conditions of employment for former employees of the Hospital.
- Section 44-907 — Property transfer.
- Section 44-908 — Financing provisions.
- Section 44-909 — Buy American provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.