2013 District of Columbia Code
Division VIII — GENERAL LAWS
Title 44 — CHARITABLE AND CURATIVE INSTITUTIONS
Subtitle I — HEALTH RELATED INSTITUTIONS
Chapter 8 — MEDICAL RECORDS
- Section 44-801 — Definitions.
- Section 44-802 — Authority to transmit data or information.
- Section 44-803 — Liability for peer review actions or recommendations.
- Section 44-804 — Confidentiality of identity in publications.
- Section 44-805 — Use of peer review reports, records, or statements in judicial and administrative proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.