There is a newer version of the District of Columbia Code
2013 District of Columbia Code
Division VIII — GENERAL LAWS
Title 44 — CHARITABLE AND CURATIVE INSTITUTIONS
Subtitle I — HEALTH RELATED INSTITUTIONS
Chapter 4 — HEALTH SERVICES PLANNING
- Section 44-401 — Definitions.
- Section 44-402 — State Health Planning and Development Agency; establishment and responsibilities.
- Section 44-403 — Statewide Health Coordinating Council; establishment and responsibilities.
- Section 44-404 — Health systems plan; development, publication, updating, and implementation.
- Section 44-405 — Reporting, analysis, and publication of utilization, financial, and other health-related data; regulations, reporting periods, format, and forms.
- Section 44-406 — Certificate of need requirements.
- Section 44-407 — Activities exempt from certificate of need review.
- Section 44-408 — Activities subject to expedited administrative certificate of need reviews.
- Section 44-409 — Adoption of procedures and criteria for review by the SHPDA governing application and review.
- Section 44-410 — Criteria for review and required findings.
- Section 44-411 — Duration, modification, sale, or transfer of a certificate of need.
- Section 44-412 — Reconsideration of review decisions.
- Section 44-413 — Administrative appeal.
- Section 44-414 — Judicial review of certificate of need decisions.
- Section 44-415 — Certificate of need mandatory condition precedent.
- Section 44-416 — Violations and penalties for noncompliance.
- Section 44-417 — Immunity from civil liability.
- Section 44-418 — Moratorium on applications.
- Section 44-419 — Annual report.
- Section 44-420 — Fees.
- Section 44-420.01 — Establishment of State Health Planning and Development Fund.
- Section 44-421 — Rules.
- Section 44-422 — Applicability. [Repealed]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.