2013 District of Columbia Code
Division VIII — GENERAL LAWS
Title 44 — CHARITABLE AND CURATIVE INSTITUTIONS
Subtitle I — HEALTH RELATED INSTITUTIONS
Chapter 2A — DEFIBRILLATOR USAGE
- Section 44-231 — Definitions.
- Section 44-232 — Access by the public to defibrillation.
- Section 44-232.01 — AED program for Department of Parks and Recreation facilities.
- Section 44-232.02 — Study to expand AED program throughout public facilities.
- Section 44-233 — AED use and tort immunity.
- Section 44-234 — Agency fund.
- Section 44-235 — Rules.
- Section 44-236 — Appropriations. [Repealed]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.