2013 District of Columbia Code
Division VIII — GENERAL LAWS
Title 44 — CHARITABLE AND CURATIVE INSTITUTIONS
Subtitle I — HEALTH RELATED INSTITUTIONS
Chapter 12 — SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT AND PREVENTION
- Section 44-1201 — Definitions.
- Section 44-1202 — Eligibility for treatment for substance abuse.
- Section 44-1203 — Establishment of substance abuse treatment facility.
- Section 44-1203.01 — Privatization of residential substance abuse treatment.
- Section 44-1204 — Certification requirements.
- Section 44-1205 — Financial assistance program.
- Section 44-1206 — Substance abuse prevention campaign.
- Section 44-1207 — Fees and fines; rules.
- Section 44-1208 — Limitations on benefits.
- Section 44-1209 — Impact on insurance coverage.
- Section 44-1210 — Appropriations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.