2013 District of Columbia Code
Division II — JUDICIARY AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURE
Title 12 — RIGHT TO REMEDY
Chapter 3 — LIMITATION OF ACTIONS
- Section 12-301 — Limitation of time for bringing actions.
- Section 12-302 — Disability of plaintiff.
- Section 12-303 — Absence or concealment of defendant.
- Section 12-304 — Actions stayed by court or statute.
- Section 12-305 — Actions against decedents' estates.
- Section 12-306 — Directions as to debts in a will. [Repealed]
- Section 12-307 — Foreign judgments.
- Section 12-308 — Actions by the United States.
- Section 12-309 — Actions against District of Columbia for unliquidated damages; time for notice.
- Section 12-310 — Actions arising out of death or injury caused by defective or unsafe improvements to real property.
- Section 12-311 — Actions arising out of death or injury caused by exposure to asbestos.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.