2022 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
Chapter 71. CONVERSION OF MANUFACTURED HOME COMMUNITIES TO MANUFACTURED HOME CONDOMINIUM OR COOPERATIVE COMMUNITIES
- § 7101. Purpose of chapter.
- § 7102. Definitions.
- § 7103. Requisites for conversion.
- § 7104. Conversion plan.
- § 7105. Notice requirements.
- § 7106. Approval by Attorney General.
- § 7107. Extension and termination of leases.
- § 7108. Option to purchase; right of first refusal; rescission of contract to purchase; nonpurchasing tenant with children attending school.
- § 7109. Rights of nonpurchasing tenants.
- § 7110. Rights of tenant during conversion.
- § 7111. Tenants who are elderly or have disabilities.
- § 7112. Eviction; access to comparable housing.
- § 7113. Penalties; jurisdiction.
- § 7114. Modification or waiver of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.