Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
Chapter 53. LANDLORD OBLIGATIONS AND TENANT REMEDIES
- § 5301. Landlord obligation; rental agreement.
- § 5302. Tenant remedy; termination at the beginning of term.
- § 5303. Landlord obligation to supply possession of rental unit.
- § 5304. Tenant's remedies for failure to supply possession.
- § 5305. Landlord obligations relating to the rental unit.
- § 5306. Tenant's remedies relating to the rental unit; termination.
- § 5307. Tenant's remedies relating to the rental unit; repair and deduction from rent.
- § 5308. Essential services; landlord obligation and tenant remedies.
- § 5309. Fire and casualty damage; landlord obligation and tenant remedies.
- § 5310. “Assurance money” prohibited.
- § 5311. Fees.
- § 5312. Metering and charges for utility services [For applicability of subsection (i) of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 71, § 2].
- § 5313. Unlawful ouster or exclusion of tenant.
- § 5314. Tenant's right to early termination.
- § 5315. Taxes paid by tenant; setoff against rent; recovery from owner.
- § 5316. Protection for victims of domestic abuse, sexual offenses and/or stalking.
- § 5317. Landlord and tenant obligations relating to bed bug infestation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.