2022 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
Chapter 21. MORTGAGES ON REAL ESTATE
- § 2101. Form of mortgage; effect [For application of section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 280, § 2].
- § 2102. Minor's bond, obligation or mortgage.
- § 2103. Effect of mortgage executed by trustee for mentally ill spouse.
- § 2104. Purchase money mortgage of married woman; liability of husband.
- § 2105. Purchase money mortgage by married woman.
- § 2106. Priority of mortgage from time of recording.
- § 2107. Priority of mortgages recorded at same time.
- § 2108. Priority of purchase money mortgages.
- § 2109. Assignment of mortgages.
- § 2110. Effect of release of part of mortgaged premises; acknowledgment and recording.
- § 2111. Satisfaction of mortgages; penalty; enforcement in Superior Court.
- § 2112. Effect of satisfaction of mortgage by Regional Manager or Treasurer of Home Owners' Loan Corporation.
- § 2113. Effect of entry of satisfaction.
- § 2114. Damages for nonentry of satisfaction.
- § 2115. Procedure to compel entry of satisfaction of mortgage or judgment.
- § 2116. Reconveyance upon satisfaction or performance.
- § 2117. Entry of partial payments on record; penalty for refusal; exceptions [Repealed].
- § 2118. Priority of mortgages and other instruments securing future advances and certain other advances; modifications of mortgages and other instruments.
- § 2119. Insurance requirements for mortgages.
- § 2120. Authorization to satisfy mortgage.
- § 2121. Instruments transferring, pledging or assigning lessors' interests in leases or rents arising from real property as security.
- § 2122. Procedure to strike an entry of satisfaction or other indication of a mortgage satisfaction.
- § 2123. Satisfaction of mortgage after lapse of time.
- § 2124. Recordation of mortgagee's change of address.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.