2022 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
Chapter 11. BOUNDARIES
- § 1101. Unauthorized removal of landmarks and marking of boundary trees; penalty.
- § 1102. Perpetuating testimony of boundaries.
- § 1103. Marking and bounding lands; procedure.
- § 1104. Notice of commission meeting; powers of commission; recording of certificate.
- § 1105. Effect of commission's return; savings provision.
- § 1106. Boundaries fixed by agreement of parties.
- § 1107. Right of holders of separate parts of tract or of younger survey to a commission.
- § 1108. Fees of commissioners, surveyors, chain carriers and witnesses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.