2022 Delaware Code
Title 19 - Labor
Chapter 31. UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE APPEAL BOARD
Subchapter II. Powers and Duties; Administrative Provisions
- § 3121. Employment stabilization.
- § 3122. General and special rules; regulations.
- § 3123. Recommendations for legislation.
- § 3124. Publication and distribution of regulations and rules.
- § 3125. Records and reports from employing units; disclosure of information; use of information at hearings or on appeal; penalty.
- § 3126. Administering oaths and affirmations, taking depositions, certifying official acts and issuing subpoenas.
- § 3127. Refusal to obey subpoena; penalty.
- § 3128. Self-incrimination.
- § 3129. Representation of Department and State in civil and criminal actions.
- § 3130. Cooperation with federal agencies.
- § 3131. Reciprocal arrangements with state or federal agencies.
- § 3132. Authority to use federal grants; limitations.
- § 3133. Authority to borrow federal funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.