2022 Delaware Code
Title 14 - Education
Chapter 6. TUITION CHARGES
- § 601. Definitions.
- § 602. Method of computation and payment of tuition charges for nonresident pupils.
- § 603. Exceptions and claims.
- § 604. Special programs.
- § 605. Inmates of children's homes or institutions.
- § 606. Out-of-state students.
- § 607. Children of district employees who reside out-of-state.
- § 608. Applicability of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.