2022 Delaware Code
Title 14 - Education
Chapter 35. PART-TIME SCHOOLS AND CLASSES
- § 3501. Part-time schools or classes for children having employment certificates.
- § 3502. Financing costs.
- § 3503. Excusing nonestablishment of part-time schools or classes.
- § 3504. Failure to establish part-time schools or classes.
- § 3505. Employment certificates, permits, badges and records.
- § 3506. Private schools; child labor law records.
- § 3507. School attendance requirements for employed children.
- § 3508. District and hours of school attendance.
- § 3509. Time spent in school as hours of legal employment.
- § 3510. Employment on farm, in home or domestic service.
- § 3511. Revocation of employment certificate.
- § 3512. Penalty for failure to attend.
- § 3513. Child Labor Law penalties applicable to employer.
- § 3514. Enforcement of part-time school attendance.
- § 3515. Americanization of foreign born non-English speaking residents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.