Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 4. INTERSTATE WITHHOLDING ACT
- § 401. Purpose and construction; definitions; remedies additional to existing remedies.
- § 402. Initiation of income withholding; cooperation with other jurisdictions.
- § 403. Entry of support order of another jurisdiction for income withholding.
- § 404. Notice of proposed income withholding to obligor.
- § 405. Income withholding hearing.
- § 406. Income withholding order.
- § 407. Applicable enforcement provisions.
- § 408. Distribution of collected support payments.
- § 409. Changes in original order or jurisdiction.
- § 410. Voluntary income withholding.
- § 411. Choice of law.
- § 412. Employer liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.