Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 22. DIVISION OF CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
- § 2201. Designation of Title IV-D agency.
- § 2202. Powers and duties.
- § 2203. Title IV-D services.
- § 2204. Support payments.
- § 2204A. Disbursement of support payments.
- § 2205. Administrative authority.
- § 2206. Confidentiality of records.
- § 2207. Enforcement by the Division of Child Support Services.
- § 2208. State Directory of New Hires.
- § 2209. Notice of income withholding and National Medical Support Notice.
- § 2210. Administrative enforcement in interstate cases.
- § 2211. Maintenance of records.
- § 2212. Financial institution data matches.
- § 2213. Parent locator information from interstate networks.
- § 2214. Collection and use of Social Security numbers.
- § 2215. Child support liens.
- § 2215A. Child support liens; data match.
- § 2216. Driver's, professional, occupational and business and recreational licenses.
- § 2217. Credit bureau reporting.
- § 2218. Requests for information.
- § 2219. Obligation of parties to provide information.
- § 2220. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.