Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 11. TERMINATION AND TRANSFER OF PARENTAL RIGHTS IN ADOPTION PROCEEDINGS
- § 1101. Definitions.
- § 1102. Jurisdiction and venue.
- § 1103. Grounds for termination of parental rights.
- § 1104. Eligibility to petition for termination of parental rights.
- § 1105. Contents of petition.
- § 1106. Consent requirements.
- § 1106A. Contents of consent to terminate and transfer parental rights.
- § 1106B. Revocation of consent to termination and transfer of parental rights.
- § 1107. Time for hearing; preparation of social report.
- § 1107A. Notice of hearing to terminate and transfer parental rights.
- § 1108. Order of termination and transfer of parental rights.
- § 1109. Petition for transfer of parental rights of deceased parents.
- § 1110. Appeals.
- § 1111. Court costs.
- § 1112. Confidential nature of records.
- § 1113. Effect of termination of parental rights.
- § 1114. Placement for adoption and post-termination placement order.
- § 1115. Interpretation.
- § 1116. Reinstatement of parental rights.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.