Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 9. ELECTIVE SHARE
- § 901. Right to elective share.
- § 902. Elective estate defined.
- § 903. Transfers to surviving spouse by decedent.
- § 904. Right of election personal to surviving spouse.
- § 905. Waiver of right to elect and of other rights.
- § 906. Proceeding for elective share; time limit.
- § 907. Effect of election on benefits derived from decedent.
- § 908. Liability for elective share.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.