Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 47. UNIFORM PRUDENT MANAGEMENT OF INSTITUTIONAL FUNDS ACT
- § 4701. Short title.
- § 4702. Definitions.
- § 4703. Standard of conduct in managing and investing institutional fund.
- § 4704. Appropriation for expenditure or accumulation of endowment fund; rules of construction.
- § 4705. Delegation of management and investment functions.
- § 4706. Release or modification of restrictions on management, investment, or purpose.
- § 4707. Reviewing compliance.
- § 4708. Application to existing institutional funds.
- § 4709. Relation to Electronic Signatures In Global and National Commerce Act.
- § 4710. Applicability and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.