2022 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 15. LETTERS TESTAMENTARY AND LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION
Subchapter V. Foreign Representatives
- § 1561. Definitions.
- § 1562. Payment of debt and delivery of property to domiciliary foreign personal representative without local administration.
- § 1563. Payment or delivery discharges.
- § 1564. Resident creditor notice.
- § 1565. Proof of authority and bond.
- § 1566. Powers.
- § 1567. Power of representatives in transition.
- § 1568. Ancillary and other local administrations; provisions governing.
- § 1569. Jurisdiction by act of foreign personal representative.
- § 1570. Jurisdiction by act of decedent.
- § 1571. Service on foreign personal representative.
- § 1572. Effect of adjudication for or against personal representative.
- § 1573. Authentication and recognition of acknowledgements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.