2021 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter XI. Insolvency; Receivers and Trustees
- § 291. Receivers for insolvent corporations; appointment and powers.
- § 292. Title to property; filing order of appointment; exception.
- § 293. Notices to stockholders and creditors.
- § 294. Receivers or trustees; inventory; list of debts and report.
- § 295. Creditors' proofs of claims; when barred; notice.
- § 296. Adjudication of claims; appeal.
- § 297. Sale of perishable or deteriorating property.
- § 298. Compensation, costs and expenses of receiver or trustee.
- § 299. Substitution of trustee or receiver as party; abatement of actions.
- § 300. Employee's lien for wages when corporation insolvent.
- § 301. Discontinuance of liquidation.
- § 302. Compromise or arrangement between corporation and creditors or stockholders.
- § 303. Proceeding under the Federal Bankruptcy Code of the United States; effectuation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.