2021 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter V. Stock and Dividends
- § 151. Classes and series of stock; redemption; rights.
- § 152. Issuance of stock; lawful consideration; fully paid stock.
- § 153. Consideration for stock.
- § 154. Determination of amount of capital; capital, surplus and net assets defined.
- § 155. Fractions of shares.
- § 156. Partly paid shares.
- § 157. Rights and options respecting stock.
- § 158. Stock certificates; uncertificated shares.
- § 159. Shares of stock; personal property, transfer and taxation.
- § 160. Corporation's powers respecting ownership, voting, etc., of its own stock; rights of stock called for redemption.
- § 161. Issuance of additional stock; when and by whom.
- § 162. Liability of stockholder or subscriber for stock not paid in full.
- § 163. Payment for stock not paid in full.
- § 164. Failure to pay for stock; remedies.
- § 165. Revocability of preincorporation subscriptions.
- § 166. Formalities required of stock subscriptions.
- § 167. Lost, stolen or destroyed stock certificates; issuance of new certificate or uncertificated shares.
- § 168. Judicial proceedings to compel issuance of new certificate or uncertificated shares.
- § 169. Situs of ownership of stock.
- § 170. Dividends; payment; wasting asset corporations.
- § 171. Special purpose reserves.
- § 172. Liability of directors and committee members as to dividends or stock redemption.
- § 173. Declaration and payment of dividends.
- § 174. Liability of directors for unlawful payment of dividend or unlawful stock purchase or redemption; exoneration from liability; contribution among directors; subrogation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.