2021 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter II. Powers
- § 121. General powers.
- § 122. Specific powers.
- § 123. Powers respecting securities of other corporations or entities.
- § 124. Effect of lack of corporate capacity or power; ultra vires.
- § 125. Conferring academic or honorary degrees.
- § 126. Banking power denied.
- § 127. Private foundation; powers and duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.