There is a newer version of this Subchapter
2021 Delaware Code
Title 29 - State Government
Chapter 8. Composition of and Reapportionment of the General Assembly
Subchapter I. General Provisions
- § 801. Composition of the House of Representatives.
- § 802. Composition of the Senate; staggered terms.
- § 803. Numbering of districts.
- § 804. Determining district boundaries; criteria.
- § 804A. Criteria for counting incarcerated individuals for redistricting purposes.
- § 805. Redistricting after federal decennial census.
- § 806. Staggered senatorial districts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.