2021 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 8. Uniform Parentage Act
Subchapter V. Genetic Testing
§ 8-504. Report of genetic testing.
(a) A report of genetic testing must be in a record and signed under penalty of perjury by a designee of the testing laboratory. A report made under the requirements of this subchapter is self-authenticating.
(b) Documentation from the testing laboratory of the following information is sufficient to establish a reliable chain of custody that allows the results of genetic testing to be admissible without testimony:
(1) The names and photographs of the individuals whose specimens have been taken;
(2) The names of the individuals who collected the specimens;
(3) The places and dates the specimens were collected;
(4) The names of the individuals who received the specimens in the testing laboratory; and
(5) The dates the specimens were received.