2021 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 49A. Durable Personal Powers of Attorney Act
Subchapter I. General Provisions
- § 49A-101. Short title.
- § 49A-102. Definitions.
- § 49A-103. Applicability.
- § 49A-104. Power of attorney is durable.
- § 49A-105. Execution of personal power of attorney.
- § 49A-106. Execution of personal power of attorney.
- § 49A-107. [Reserved.]
- § 49A-108. Nomination of guardian of person or property; relation of agent to court-appointed fiduciary.
- § 49A-109. When personal power of attorney effective.
- § 49A-110. Termination of personal power of attorney or agent's authority.
- § 49A-111. Concurrent agents, joint agents, and successor agents.
- § 49A-112. Reimbursement and compensation of agent.
- § 49A-113. Agent's acceptance.
- § 49A-114. Agent's duties.
- § 49A-115. Exoneration of agent.
- § 49A-116. Judicial relief.
- § 49A-117. [Reserved.]
- § 49A-118. Agent's resignation; notice.
- § 49A-119. Acceptance of and reliance upon acknowledged personal power of attorney.
- § 49A-120. Liability for refusal to accept acknowledged personal power of attorney.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.