2021 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 43. Uniform Act for Simplification of Fiduciary Security Transfers
- § 4301. Definitions.
- § 4302. Registration in the name of a fiduciary.
- § 4303. Assignment by a fiduciary.
- § 4304. Evidence of appointment or incumbency.
- § 4305. Adverse claims.
- § 4306. Nonliability of corporation and transfer agent.
- § 4307. Nonliability of third persons.
- § 4308. Territorial application.
- § 4309. Tax obligations.
- § 4310. Uniformity of interpretation.
- § 4311. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.