2020 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter IV. Directors and Officers
- § 141 Board of directors; powers; number, qualifications, terms and quorum; committees; classes of directors; nonstock corporations; reliance upon books; action without meeting; removal.
- § 142 Officers; titles, duties, selection, term; failure to elect; vacancies.
- § 143 Loans to employees and officers; guaranty of obligations of employees and officers.
- § 144 Interested directors; quorum.
- § 145 Indemnification of officers, directors, employees and agents; insurance.
- § 146 Submission of matters for stockholder vote.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.