2020 Delaware Code
Title 6 - Commerce and Trade
Chapter 18. Limited Liability Company Act
Subchapter I. General Provisions
- § 18-101 Definitions.
- § 18-102 Name set forth in certificate.
- § 18-103 Reservation of name.
- § 18-104 Registered office; registered agent.
- § 18-105 Service of process on domestic limited liability companies and protected series or registered series thereof.
- § 18-106 Nature of business permitted; powers.
- § 18-107 Business transactions of member or manager with the limited liability company.
- § 18-108 Indemnification.
- § 18-109 Service of process on managers and liquidating trustees.
- § 18-110 Contested matters relating to managers; contested votes.
- § 18-111 Interpretation and enforcement of limited liability company agreement.
- § 18-112 Judicial cancellation of certificate of formation; proceedings.
- § 18-113 Document form, signature and delivery.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.