2020 Delaware Code
Title 30 - State Taxes
Chapter 55. Public Utilities Taxes
- § 5501 Definitions.
- § 5502 Imposition of tax; rate; adjustment of tariffs [Subsection (f) waived for fiscal year ending June 30, 2021].
- § 5503 Computation of tax.
- § 5504 Payment of tax.
- § 5505 Failure to file return or pay tax; interest and penalties [Repealed].
- § 5506 Exemptions.
- § 5507 Rebate of tax for certain qualified activities.
- § 5508 Sourcing rules for mobile telecommunications services.
- § 5509,5510 [Reserved.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.