2020 Delaware Code
Title 30 - State Taxes
Chapter 19. Corporation Income Tax
- § 1901 Definitions.
- § 1902 Imposition of tax on corporations; exemptions.
- § 1903 Computation of taxable income.
- § 1904 Returns.
- § 1905 Payment of tax.
- § 1906 Short title.
- § 1907 Time of taking effect of tax.
- § 1908 Historic rehabilitation.
- § 1909 Withholding of income tax on sale or exchange of real estate by nonresident corporations.
- § 1910, 1911 [Repealed].
- § 1912 Penalties — Late filing; failure to file returns; false and fraudulent return; failure to maintain records.
- § 1913-1916 Court action to compel furnishing of information; lien of tax; collection of tax; administration by Secretary of Finance [Repealed].
- § 1917, 1918 [Transferred].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.