2020 Delaware Code
Title 19 - Labor
Chapter 7. Employment Practices
Subchapter I. General Provisions
- § 701 Order on employer to pay employee's loan carrying excessive interest rate; penalty for payment.
- § 702 Payment of wages for railroad employees every 2 weeks.
- § 703 Employment of strike breakers.
- § 704 Polygraph, lie detector or similar test or examination prohibited as condition of employment or continuation of employment; definitions; jurisdiction; penalty; exclusion.
- § 705 Notice of monitoring of telephone transmissions, electronic mail and Internet usage.
- § 706 Continuation of labor contracts despite merger or other business combination.
- § 707 Meal breaks.
- § 708 Special employment practices relating to health care and child care facilities.
- § 709 Employment information.
- § 709A Employer use of social media.
- § 709B Unlawful employment practices; compensation history
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.