2020 Delaware Code
Title 19 - Labor
Chapter 18. Volunteer Emergency Responders Job Protection Act
- § 1801 Short title.
- § 1802 Definitions.
- § 1803 Employer; prohibited acts.
- § 1804 Employer; adjustments to wages authorized.
- § 1805 Employee; duty to notify employer.
- § 1806 Employee; provide written statement; contents.
- § 1807 Wrongful termination of employment or disciplinary action; reinstatement; action to enforce act.
- § 1808 Substantially similar employment policies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.