2020 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 5. Desertion and Support
Subchapter I. Duty to Support
- § 501 Duty to support minor child; duty to support child over 18 years of age.
- § 502 Duty to support spouse.
- § 503 Duty to support a poor person.
- § 504 Duty to support woman with child conceived out of wedlock.
- § 505 Priority among dependents.
- § 506 Failure to support for just cause.
- § 507 Jurisdiction in Family Court; termination of Chancery Court jurisdiction.
- § 508 Jurisdiction in Family Court; enforcement of support orders entered by Superior Court.
- § 509 Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.