2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 6. Disclaimer
- § 601 Short title.
- § 602 Definitions.
- § 603 Scope; property subject to disclaimer.
- § 604 Chapter supplemented by other law; chapter not exclusive.
- § 605 Power to disclaim; requisites and execution; when irrevocable.
- § 606 Disclaimer of interest in property.
- § 607 Disclaimer of rights of survivorship in jointly held property.
- § 608 Disclaimer of interest by trustee.
- § 609 Disclaimer of power held in fiduciary capacity.
- § 610 Disclaimer of power of appointment or other power not held in fiduciary capacity.
- § 611 Disclaimer by appointee, permissible appointee, or taker in default of exercise of power of appointment.
- § 612 Delivery and recording requirements.
- § 613 Disclaimers affecting real property.
- § 614 When disclaimer barred or limited.
- § 615 Tax qualified disclaimer.
- § 616 Application to existing and expired relationships.
- § 617 Severability clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.