2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 49A. Durable Personal Powers of Attorney Act
Subchapter I. General Provisions
- § 49A-101 Short title.
- § 49A-102 Definitions.
- § 49A-103 Applicability.
- § 49A-104 Power of attorney is durable.
- § 49A-105 Execution of personal power of attorney.
- § 49A-106 Execution of personal power of attorney.
- § 49A-107 [Reserved.]
- § 49A-108 Nomination of guardian of person or property; relation of agent to court-appointed fiduciary.
- § 49A-109 When personal power of attorney effective.
- § 49A-110 Termination of personal power of attorney or agent's authority.
- § 49A-111 Concurrent agents, joint agents, and successor agents.
- § 49A-112 Reimbursement and compensation of agent.
- § 49A-113 Agent's acceptance.
- § 49A-114 Agent's duties.
- § 49A-115 Exoneration of agent.
- § 49A-116 Judicial relief.
- § 49A-117 [Reserved.]
- § 49A-118 Agent's resignation; notice.
- § 49A-119 Acceptance of and reliance upon acknowledged personal power of attorney.
- § 49A-120 Liability for refusal to accept acknowledged personal power of attorney.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.