2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 39A. Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- § 39A-101 Definitions.
- § 39A-102 International application of Act.
- § 39A-103 Communication between courts.
- § 39A-104 Cooperation between courts.
- § 39A-105 Taking testimony in another state.
- § 39A-201 Jurisdiction.
- § 39A-202 Special jurisdiction.
- § 39A-203 Exclusive and continuing jurisdiction.
- § 39A-204 Appropriate forum.
- § 39A-205 Jurisdiction declined by reason of conduct.
- § 39A-206 Notice of proceeding.
- § 39A-207 Proceedings in more than 1 state.
- § 39A-301 Transfer of guardianship or conservatorship to another state.
- § 39A-302 Accepting guardianship or conservatorship transferred from another state.
- § 39A-401 Foreign guardians.
- § 39A-402 Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.