2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 35. Trusts
Subchapter VI. Qualified Dispositions in Trust
- § 3570 Definitions [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 153, § 5].
- § 3571 Retained interests of transferor.
- § 3572 Avoidance of qualified dispositions.
- § 3573 Limitations on qualified dispositions.
- § 3574 Effect of avoidance of qualified dispositions.
- § 3575 Application of subchapter.
- § 3576 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.