2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 31. Suits Against Executors and Administrators
Subchapter II. General
- § 3121 Consequences of instituting suit without presenting claim.
- § 3122 Process; default judgment and proceedings thereon.
- § 3123 Effect of judgment against executor or administrator.
- § 3124 Costs; allowance in account.
- § 3125 Suit for specific performance of decedent's contract for sale of real estate; proof and recording of contract; effect of deed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.