2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 2. General Provisions
Subchapter I. Tenets and Principles
- § 201 Who may make a will.
- § 202 Requisites and execution of will.
- § 203 Witnesses; persons competent.
- § 204 Devise of real estate generally.
- § 205 Devise of real estate without limitation.
- § 206 After-acquired real estate.
- § 207 Power of sale of executor or trustee; liability of purchaser.
- § 208 Revocation of wills generally.
- § 209 Revocation by divorce; no revocation by other changes or circumstances.
- § 210 Alteration, theft or destruction of will; class E felony.
- § 211 Testamentary additions to trusts.
- § 212 Bequest of tangible personal property by separate writing.
- § 213 Rules for construction or interpretation of will [For application of this section, see 81 Del. Laws, c. 320, § 8].
- § 214 Devolution of property; administration of decedents' estates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.