2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 15. Letters Testamentary and Letters of Administration
Subchapter II. Bond
- § 1521 Requirement.
- § 1522 Exception to bond requirement.
- § 1523 Amount; security; execution; excusing requirement.
- § 1524 Demand that representative be bonded.
- § 1525 Conditions.
- § 1526 Objection to amount or condition.
- § 1527 Liability for estate taxes and duties related thereto.
- § 1528 Certificate of approval; preservation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.