2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 13. General Provisions
- § 1301 Production of will; liability.
- § 1302 Proving will.
- § 1303 Notice and subpoena to persons interested.
- § 1304 Unavailability of witnesses.
- § 1305 Self-proved will.
- § 1306 Choice of law as to execution and proving of wills.
- § 1307 Will of nondomiciliary; admission, recording and evidence.
- § 1308 Caveat against allowance of instrument as will; procedure.
- § 1309 Review of proof of will; procedure.
- § 1310 Formal testacy proceedings; contested cases; testimony of attesting witnesses.
- § 1311 Pre-mortem will validation [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 153, § 5].
- § 1312 Limitation on action contesting validity of exercise of power of appointment [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 153, § 5].
- § 1313 Restricted access to a decedent's safe deposit box for the limited purpose of retrieving the decedent's last will and/or declaration of last remains prior to the appointment of personal representative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.