2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 11. Escheats
Subchapter I. Intestate Property
- § 1101 Escheat of estates.
- § 1102 Escheator of the State.
- § 1103 Suit to determine escheat.
- § 1104 Final hearing and order.
- § 1105 Presumption of death.
- § 1106 Seizure of escheated personalty.
- § 1107 Sale of seized property by sheriff.
- § 1108 Return of writ of seizure.
- § 1109 Lease, retention or sale of real property.
- § 1110 Conveyance of realty to purchaser after sale.
- § 1111 Nature of title of purchaser of realty.
- § 1112 Proceeds of sale.
- § 1113 Claims to proceeds of sale.
- § 1114 Recovery of credits or property of the intestate not included in the Court's initial escheat order.
- § 1115 Expenses of Escheator.
- § 1116 Conveyance of certain escheated real property previously owned by a religious body.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.