2019 Delaware Code
Title 14 - Education
Chapter 71. District Libraries
- § 7101 District library commissions requesting exemption.
- § 7102 Appointment, term, etc., of district library commission.
- § 7103 Election of officers; meetings; failure to hold or attend meetings.
- § 7104 Librarian and other employees.
- § 7105 Powers of district library commission.
- § 7106 Reports.
- § 7107 Rules and regulations.
- § 7108 Consolidated districts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.