There is a newer version of this Subchapter
2019 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 8. Uniform Parentage Act
Subchapter III Voluntary Acknowledgement of Paternity
- § 8-301 Acknowledgement of paternity.
- § 8-302 Execution of acknowledgment of paternity.
- § 8-303 Denial of paternity.
- § 8-304 Rules for acknowledgement and denial of paternity.
- § 8-305 Effect of acknowledgement or denial of paternity.
- § 8-306 No filing fee.
- § 8-307 Proceeding for rescission.
- § 8-308 Challenge after expiration of period for rescission.
- § 8-309 Procedure for rescission or challenge.
- § 8-310 Ratification barred.
- § 8-311 Full faith and credit.
- § 8-312 Forms for acknowledgement and denial of paternity.
- § 8-313 Release of information.
- § 8-314 Adoption of rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.