There is a newer version of this Subchapter
2019 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 5. Desertion and Support
Subchapter II Civil Enforcement
- § 511 Commencement of actions; obtaining jurisdiction over respondent.
- § 512 Interim order.
- § 513 Judgment; order of support; other terms.
- § 514 Determination of amount of support.
- § 515 Procedural rights of parties.
- § 516 Violation of support order for spouse or child; proceedings; contempt; assignment of income; employer’s duties.
- § 517 Termination of child support.
- § 518 Accounting.
- § 519 Child support liens [Repealed].
- § 520 Drivers’, professional, occupational and business licenses [Transferred].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.