There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 2. Civil Unions
- § 201 Definitions.
- § 202 Eligibility to enter into a civil union.
- § 203 Civil unions void; when.
- § 204 Status of children of civil unions.
- § 205 Solemnization; license to perform; refusal to join persons in a civil union.
- § 206 Applicants for civil union; license required; limitations; violations by clerk of the peace; penalties.
- § 207 Application for license for persons who wish to enter into a civil union.
- § 208 Forms for civil union license; certification of civil union.
- § 209 Record of solemnization; reported by whom; affidavit; evidentiary weight of certificate or affidavit; supplies of civil union licenses, books, and other forms.
- § 210 False statement; penalty.
- § 211 Performance of civil union solemnization in violation of chapter; false certificate of civil union; penalties.
- § 212 Rights, benefits, protections and responsibilities of parties to a civil union.
- § 213 Legal unions performed in other jurisdictions [Repealed].
- § 214 Treatment of parties to a civil union for purposes of Delaware law.
- § 215 Treatment of parties to a civil union for purposes of Chapter 1 of this title.
- § 216 Dissolution of a civil union.
- § 217 Rules of construction.
- § 218 Conversion of civil unions to marriages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.