2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 61. Delaware Uniform Principal and Income Act
Subchapter I Definitions and General Principles
- § 61-101 Short title.
- § 61-102 Definitions.
- § 61-103 Fiduciary duties; general principles.
- § 61-104 Trustee’s power to adjust.
- § 61-105 Judicial control of discretionary power.
- § 61-106 Total return unitrusts.
- § 61-107 Express total return unitrusts [For application of this section, see 81 Del. Laws, c. 149, § 6].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.