2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 47. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
- § 4701 Short title.
- § 4702 Definitions.
- § 4703 Standard of conduct in managing and investing institutional fund.
- § 4704 Appropriation for expenditure or accumulation of endowment fund; rules of construction.
- § 4705 Delegation of management and investment functions.
- § 4706 Release or modification of restrictions on management, investment, or purpose.
- § 4707 Reviewing compliance.
- § 4708 Application to existing institutional funds.
- § 4709 Relation to Electronic Signatures In Global and National Commerce Act.
- § 4710 Applicability and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.