2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 43. Uniform Act for Simplification of Fiduciary Security Transfers
- § 4301 Definitions.
- § 4302 Registration in the name of a fiduciary.
- § 4303 Assignment by a fiduciary.
- § 4304 Evidence of appointment or incumbency.
- § 4305 Adverse claims.
- § 4306 Nonliability of corporation and transfer agent.
- § 4307 Nonliability of third persons.
- § 4308 Territorial application.
- § 4309 Tax obligations.
- § 4310 Uniformity of interpretation.
- § 4311 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.