2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 40. Delaware Careplan Trust Act
- § 4001 Definitions.
- § 4002 Purpose, scope and organization.
- § 4003 Administration; powers and duties.
- § 4004 Eligibility for participation and services.
- § 4005 Special requests on behalf of participant.
- § 4006 Accountability.
- § 4007 Withdrawal of a participant; surplus trust funds.
- § 4008 Charitable contributions.
- § 4009 Effect on participation in government programs.
- § 4010 Exemption from creditors.
- § 4011 Trust not subject to law against perpetuities, restraints on alienation.
- § 4012 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.